Leviticus 23:33-34, 39—"And Yahuah spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto the ... shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of Elohim, or whether I speak of myself."
1 Corinthians 5:8—Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
Some Highlights for Those Attending!
Purpose & Benefits of Gathering
- It’s a commandment to convocate*
- Face-to-face fellowship
- Fellowship with ilke-minded believers
- Enjoy Yah's nature & learn new things
- Build relationships
- Study & worship together
- Laying on of hands in prayer
- Partake in the Master's Supper together
- Witness immersions (or get immersed)
- Spiritual growth & renewal
- Praise & worship sessions by campfire
- In-person time with your servant-leaders
For more info, be sure to click through all the links below or above in the navigational menu to be informed about lots of various information for this year's Sukkot Meet Up!